With a degree in architecture and a subscription to the association of journalists, he lives and works in Milan.
He is a monthly contributor to international and italian editorials, including Domus and Vogue.
His work has been shown and awarded in prestigious museums like V&A in London, La Triennale in Milan and exhibitions like Venice Biennale of Architecture in 2012 and 2014 as well as in various galleries globally.
His personal work spans from research focused on transformations in society in relation to territory to experimenting in studio with self produced lights and analog equipment.
Currently he works and collaborates with important artists, designers, brands and magazines to produce a variation of shoots such as still life, portraits and architecture.
Exhibitions / Awards:
– SI Fest, Savignano Immagini Festival of Photography, presenting the project LIDO
– Biennale di Venezia 2014, 14th International Architecture Exhibition, Monditalia,
presenting the project ITALIAN LIMES with Studio Folder
– Biennale di Venezia 2014 14th International Architecture Exhibition, Monditalia,
presenting the project COUNTRYSIDE WORSHIP with Matilde Cassani
– Pomo Galerie, Milan, 2014, personal exhibition, SEMINATO
– Il Crepaccio, Milan, 2014, personal exhibition, DESIGN DIVAS
– Fuorisalone, Milan, 2014, collective exhibition, CONCRETE JUNGLE
– Fluxia, Milan, 2013, collaboration with Andrea Romano for DOORKIJKJE
– Biennale di Venezia 2012, 13th International Architecture Exhibition, Common
Ground, partecipating to award winning project COPYCAT by Cino Zucchi
– Triennale di Milano, 2012, A TASTE EXHIBITION
– Palazzo della Regione Lombardia, Milan, 2012, EAT Emergent Artists Trans-Mediterranean, presenting the award winning project SUPERNATURAL
– MIA Milan Image Art Fair, 2011, COSA CHIAMO CASA
Pin Up Magazine
Casa Vogue Brasil
Elle Decor DE
Corriere della Sera
Essen Taste Magazine
The New York Times
The New City Reader
Molteni & C.
La Triennale di Milano
Galleria Gio Marconi
Stefano Boeri architetti
Triennal de Lisboa
Scuola Politecnica di Design